Bookings

All prices are inclusive of housekeeping just before the stay, fresh towels and linen and a small hamper with delicious wines, Tea Pigs teas and Grumpy Mule coffee. Daily housekeeping and luxury bespoke extras are available upon request. For prices contact us.



For prices please enquire using
our booking form


Booking process


40% of the amount owed to be payed on confirmation of booking, remaining 60% becomes payable a month before the date booked. In addition, a refundable cautionary deposit of £500 is payable at the time as the 60% payment. As well as covering for any damage caused during a guests stay, some or all of the damages deposit may be withheld should extra cleaning of The Folly be necessary after your stay.


Cancellation policy

100% cancellations permitted up to eight weeks prior to booking. 25% of booking fee is taken if canceled between eight and four weeks prior to start of booking. 40% of fee taken if canceled between 3-4 weeks prior to booking. 50% taken if canceled 2 weeks before booking. Full booking fee is charged if cancellation occurs within one week to start of booking.



Enquiries

Please type details of your booking request here including; dates of interest, number of guests, occasion and special requirements: